lEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
African youth work within our organisation in areas such as finance, sales, human resources, and events management. They develop their leadership skills by:
(1) Managing our internal teams and operations.
(2) Undergoing semi-annual performance reviews.
(3) Delivering our other programs to African youth.
(4) Participating in organisational trainings.
Minimum 12 months.
(1) Contribute towards Africa’s long term development.
(2) Experience CYALA's unique culture and diversity.
(3) Expand on your existing industry networks and contacts.
(4) Develop yourself personally and professionally.
Most positions are Australia based. We do however have some positions available for international candidates.