STORYTELLER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
This program is a platform for young Africans to change the conversation about Africa and her people.
We seek Storytellers who:
(1) Have a strong interest in topics relating to Africa/Africans.
(2) Have want to share their ideas with a global online audience.
(1) You can be a writer, filmmaker, podcaster, musician, photographer or use any other unique medium tell stories online.
(2) You can contribute already completed stories from their portfolios, find new stories to share, tell someone else’s story or share their opinions about critical issues important to Africans globally.
(3) If admitted to this program, you must contribute at least 1 piece of content every 3 months.
(4) You are free to share their own opinions. The content must however be consistent with CYALA's core principles (i.e. non-political, non-religious, non-racial).
Minimum 6 months.
(1) Contribute towards changing Africa's negative perception.
(2) Gain global exposure for your ideas and content.
(3) Expand on your existing industry networks and contacts.
(4) Develop writing, content creation and communication skills.
Anywhere so long as you have access to the internet!