3 month pROFESSIONAL dEVELOPMENT program
This program runs for 3 months with a tutorial/workshop held in each month during the program. Each program is designed to:
(1) Teach African youth transferable skills such as critical thinking, complex problem solving and decision making.
(2) Help African youth find work and create businesses.
(3) Instil confidence and pride within African youth.
First Event: Tutorial/workshop
Second Event: Tutorial/workshop
Third Event: Competition/real-life situation where attendees practice skills learnt from first two events
We are delivering 3 professional development programs in 2017.
Each program theme has been carefully selected to best suit current industry demands. This year’s programs themes are as following:
(1) How to get a job (March to May)
(2) Manage your finances (June to August)
(3) How to start a business (September to November)
LOCATIONS: Brisbane, Sydney & Perth, Australia
Previous program facilitators included:
Nkosana Moyo – Founder & Chairman at Mandela Institute for Development Studies
Thebe Ikalafeng – Founder and Chairman at Brand Africa
Deng Adut – 2016 NSW Australian of the Year
John Aitken – CEO at Brisbane Marketing
Rachel Nyaradzo Adams – Founder at Narachi Leadership
Nkandu Beltz – CEO at Nkandu Beltz
Patience Kawodza – Manager at EY
Louis de Beer – Director at Transitlynx Pty ltd
Abraham Nouk – Poet, MC & Educator
Samuel Sebenzo – Founder and Chairman at Australia Zimbabwe Business Council
We are offering you the opportunity to purchase annual student passes for our 2017, 3 month professional development programs.
These passes are valid for the entirety of 2017 and include complimentary snacks, priority seating and access to CYALA member only content.
Why Work With Us:
(1) Hosted 30+ professional development workshops across Australia for 700+ African youth.
(2) We manage program planning and delivery so your staff don’t have to.
(3) We uniquely understand the key issues and obstacles facing African youth. Because of this, we are able to create optimal learning environments that significantly enhance the student experience for African students.
Students & Young professionals
Do you want to:
(1) Secure your dream job?
(2) Start a business?
(3) Learn how to save and invest your money?
If your answer is YES to any of these, you are in luck.
We can help you achieve ALL of these goals and more in 2017.